- 【Safety Kids Bike Helmet】 Our child’s helmet made of Durable hard PC shell and high-density EPS foam,removable soft inner padding, multiple protection & shock absorption.Take full care of your child’s head safety.What’s more, this helmets provide professional protection for children through CE safety certification,Please be assured that it will protect your child’s head like Superman
- 【Lightweight & Breathable】This bike helmet design with 12 large vents, use breathable and comfortable foam material.Effectively reduce air resistance and reduce sweating, Are you still worried that the child is too stuffy and uncomfortable to wear a helmet? This full face helmet is so breathable and comfortable that your child will love it; Moreover, the helmet’s light only 13.4 oz (0.84 lb) protects cervical spine and will not cause any burden to the head
- 【2 IN 1 Detachable Helmet】ROCK BROS Kids Cycling Helmet can free conversion between half helmet and full face helmet at any time, The Bicycle helmet with removable chin guard, the chin guard is easy to remove with a button. So when it is just an ordinary leisure ride, you can easily remove the chin guard
- 【Upgrade Adjustable System】Our safety helmets have two size S: 19.7-21.3inch(50-54cm) M: 21.3-22.8inch(54-58cm) adjustable, which suits most 3-15 years old children head circumference. What’s more, there is 360 °adjustable buckle at the back, you can quickly adjust the size, the nylon belts are also easy to adjust
- 【Suitable for Multiple Scene】This would be a greatful and meaningful gift for your child, the kids bike helmet will make your child develop love for for sports, become more active and cheerful.Our full face helmet will play great protective function while your child are cycling, skating skateboarding, roller skating, inline skate, scooter, rollerblading, longboard and two wheel electronic board,minibike riding and more sports
ROCK BROS Kids Bike Helmet Toddler Full Face Helmet Detachable Ultralight Mountain Bike Cycling Helmet for BMX Bicycle Skateboard Scooter Child...
Approximate price: $70.00
I thought this helmet was going to be great for my 6yo who rides regularly, up to 15miles of northwest cross-country single track and beginner jump and slalom tracks. I liked the design and the fact that it was really light. The reviews seemed good enough. Here’s where the helmet started not working out:
-Fit out of the box was a challenge. I’ve spent my life as a professional in the outdoor adventure industry and have owned a variety of helmets since the 90’s- this helmet wouldn’t stay seated properly on his head and, unless I had the chin strap really (too) tight, it would want to slide back and expose his forehead and the chin guard would ride over his eyes. Related to this issue is that the straps/webbing slides too easily through the adjustment sliders over the ears so no matter how you adjust the pull, they just slide back.
-The face guard doesn’t come off easily. There’s no directions and I didn’t want to break it so we never took it off.
I knew that this helmet wasn’t designed for hardcore riding, and I bought it with that in mind. But with the fit and overall design, it had a lot of shortcomings and lacked features that made me feel good about letting my kid ride anything beyond a grassy lawn.
After seeing and feeling how poorly this worked out, I ended up biting the bullet and got him the Bell Super 3R MIPS. It was costly but as with anything like this, it’s cheap insurance and in my opinion, the better thing to do as a parent.
Amazon Customer –
Not really a full face as the chinbar doesn’t even attempt to hug the cheeks. But it’s fun I guess. Serious riding we will put her giro back on.
My 5 yo grandaughter had a life threatening fall off her bike wearing a “safe” helmet. A freak fall that ended up nicking an artery on a rock. This helmet should alleviate any worry about that same issue ever happening again. She loves it! Bought a similar helmet for her twin brother as well.
My 8 and 10 year old boys are doing some pretty serious Mt. Biking and I wanted to help keep them safe. This helmet does protect your little one and it has the convertible feature. However, I would be afraid of injury with a major impact. After about a week of use the strap on one started to pull out of the helmet (Styrofoam). It snapped back in for a while but not too confidence inspiring. The other helmet lost the buckle from the strap as it was a bit chinsy. As I write this, months later, I’m wondering why I didn’t just spend the money for better quality helmets. Their heads are worth it! My 13 YO daughter has a nice Giro Switchblade and I think we’ll have to go that route.
Steven S. –
It is. It cpsc certified and the seller/manufacturer answered my question saying it was. There’s also instructions, and the box wasn’t even assembled. This gives me no confidence that this was even tested at all. I’m looking for a helmet with a face guard since my little guy has a habit of falling on his mouth. His nutcase helmet is great and has cpsc stickers in it, but lacks the face mask.
It is very easy to use and seems to be built well. However the face part is not covered as much as an MX helmet. but provides adequate protection. My son fell 4 times at the BMX track and even though it was closer than the Foz mx helmet he was protected from injuries. Much lighter and very well vented compared to motocross or other BMX helmets. I’d recommend it for beginner to intermediate riders.
Joe Schmo –
This is a cheap helmet, poor design, doesn’t stay fastened to their head with adjustment in back, straps come loose and completely undone. Full-face piece doesn’t snap in properly after several uses. This would not be a good helmet to have on if a child got into an accident on a bike or scooter. Better review if it wasn’t $80.. not worth the buy. You might want to look at Bell or something similar. Funny thing is, return window oses about the time you’d figure out its a POS.
Z. M. –
My daughter is 6 years old and has a 21.5” measurement and it fits great. I’d say it’s big for the 20.9 lower end measurement as the helmet is basically fully adjusted on my daughter.
I am impressed in the build and lightness of the helmet. My daughter just got into mountain biking and I wanted her to have the full face and this is perfect.